Our EOS Services offer a comprehensive set-up and checking process, with full function checks and image analysis, which makes sure your cameras and lenses are maintained within the manufacturer’s specifications. Performance/tolerance tests are also carried out, to ensure optimal image quality and functionality.
As you’d expect, everything is done at Canon Service & Repair Centres, by fully trained specialists.
• Cleaning of the image sensor, mirror (if applicable), focus screen (if applicable), external LCD surfaces and camera body.
• Checking of moving parts (buttons, dials, latches), operation of hot shoe, internal flash, memory card insertion and removal, lens attachment and removal camera/lens communication, operation of terminals and sockets, internal error messages, tightness of external screws, video functions. Exposure and shutter speed are also checked using an image test.
• Verification of camera shutter count and firmware version. Updating of firmware if applicable and requested by you.
Includes everything in the Standard service plus:
• Pixel mapping for hot or dead pixels
• AF adjustment to default value using a Canon tool Lens or focus match using your own lens.
If a fault is identified with your product during your requested Maintenance Service, the Canon Service & Repair Centre will contact you to either request a copy of your proof of purchase to validate your Canon warranty (if not already provided) or, if your product is no longer covered by its Canon warranty, to discuss chargeable repair options (i.e. fixed price repair, repair limit or time & cost estimate).
There is no repair warranty on subsequent faults not identified during Maintenance Service.
These services are available from Canon Professional Service Centres - for enquiries please email email@example.com. Local CPS Authorised Service Partners may offer equivalent or similar services.
Click to follow the repair process and find your nearest Canon Service Centre.